Bali Inspirasi-Sanur, October 29, 2019 – A group of seasoned hoteliers and tourism professionals with business interests in the Sanur area have joined forced in an official capacity to launch theSanur Hospitality Forum (SHF)inaugurated at Griya Santrian, Sanur, Bali on Friday, October 25.
The forum is made up of likeminded members who share the same vision to promote Sanur as a quality and desirable tourism destination on the island of Bali. A strong community focus will specifically highlight the warmth and hospitality that the people of Sanur graciously extend to visitors from around the world.
All members of SHF represent ethical and responsible businesses that are committed to improving the Sanur area as a premier tourism destination through joint responsibility and mutual cooperation. Essentially, the forum will operate as a non-profit, non-government organization with the intent to elevate Sanur through a collective environmental care program and jointly promoting what the area has to offer.
The common vision put forward by the executive committee of SHF is to make Sanur an even more pleasant and attractive environment for tourists to explore, experience and enjoy.
Sanur provides a full range of international accommodation options ranging from 5-star resorts to budget-friendly alternatives, as well as an endless array of shopping, dining and entertainment possibilities. It is quite simply the perfect Bali holiday destination for families, couples and friends of all ages.
For more information, please contact:
Chairman Sanur Hospitality Forum
Ricky Putra, CHA (General Manager of Santrian Resorts & Villa, BHA Chairman)
Vice Chairman of Sanur Hospitality Forum
Stuart Bolwell (General Manager of Prime Plaza Hotel & Suites, Sanur)
Advisors for Sanur Hospitality Forum
1. IB Gede Agung Sidartha Putra, MBA (Chairman of Yayasan Pembangunan Sanur)
2. IB Ngurah Agung Kumbayana (Managing Director Santrian Group )
3. IB Ngurah Wijaya (Segara Village, Honorary Consulate of Sweden )
4. I Gusti Bagus Yudhara, MBA (Honorary Consulate of Mexico)
5. Satria Naradha (Owner Bali Post)
Board Directors of Sanur Hospitality Forum
1. IB Kharisma Wijaya (General Manager of Segara Village Hotel, Honorary of Royal Denish & Norwegian )
2. Sebastien Merry (General Manager of Mecure Resort Sanur)
3. Aviadi Purnomo (General Manager of Tandjung Sari Hotel)